I posted a year ago and got some great feedback on my rough itinerary then. I ask for your assistance again, now that tickets are booked and Im leaving next month!!
Arrive in Barcelona sunday 6th oct
- Barcelona 2 nights then fast train to
- cordoba 1 night then train to
- Granada 2 nights the train to
- Ronda 1 night then train to
- Seville 5 nights (yay my rest stop before heading home) catching ave tran to Madrid airport
Do you think I should take a night off Ronda and add to Granada? And do Ronda as a day trip from Seville?
I am travelling with a 2 year old, and I know that I am rushing a bit, but we want to fit a bit in. We also would have spent almost a week in a relaxing farm house in Umbria. So I don't feel so guilty. We won't have a car either.
We based this itinerary on geography, and also after 5 hour tran ride, thought we should have a rest in cordoba. we love food, beautiful towns and scenery.
Do you think ths would work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around Lisbon
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 4 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Rome Hotel
- 8 Trains - website?
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 Moscow Hotels
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 17 Spain in 2018
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 21 Christmas week in Ireland
- 22 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!