We are a family of 4 and have booked the following:
Arriving into London on May 11th evening.
Flying out of Paris on May 25th late evening.
We plan to split our stay like this:
London: 3 days
Switzerland: 6 days
Paris: 4 days
What would be the best way from London to Switzerland ? In Switzerland, we plan to stay in Engelberg only for 6 days.
Is the drive from London to Engelberg a nice one ? I was thinking we can see sights along the way also. So leave early morning from London on May 15th and arrive late evening in Switzerland. Or should we split the drive and stay overnight in a place somewhere in between which is also a tourist place ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Austria
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 4 Le Marche Research Help
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe