My husband, my 3 year old and I are planning our first trip Italy last week may to first week June.
Any suggestions with itinerary will be appreciated.
We are flying into Milan and out off Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 tinnitus
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Scotland ideas
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond