I am from Washington, D.C. We are taking our three kids to Europe in mid-June for approx 2 weeks. We would like to see London, Paris, Nice and Florence. We will most likely book Airbnb for apartments. The kids are 21, 18 and 13. They are all French speakers and have traveled to Paris (as host students and for vacation) many times. We have never had a vacation with multiple city stops
so this is new.
For my daughter's HS graduation gift, she would like to spend at least 5 days in Nice. As for the other cities, we would like to spend 2 days to see "favorites." We would like to travel city to city by train, flying into London and out of Paris? We had originally thought we may try to see Rome, but decided to cut it in order to enjoy the other cities more. I am trying to determine the best order and itinerary so I can book our in-bound and out-bound flights and the apartments and possibly the train tickets by March.
1) For the most practical itinerary, is flying into London the best choice? Or would you suggest another order. Order is not important but at least 5 days in Nice is.
2) Can you suggest other stops in Italy that would be interesting for this age group. The kids love to travel, sight-see and hike.
3) Lastly, but not important, our middle daughter has become vegan. Any tips for traveling in Europe (if you are vegan)? Please share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ADOBE READER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact ADOBE Tec*h care
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 9 day trip to France
- 11 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Airport Transfer
- 19 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 25 New Years in France
Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence