We have been making revisions to my itinerary based on suggestions and other post. We havent planned out the details of the things to do in each city yet, we are just trying to nail down cities so we can book hotels. Im hoping this will be doable.
Leave USA arrive next day in AM in Venice
spend day 1-4 in Venice
Leave early morning on the 5th day to Florence
spend day 5-9 in Florence
Leave early morning on the 10th day to Sorrento
spend day 10- 12 in Sorrento
Leave early morning on the 12th day to Rome
spend day 12-15 in Rome
Leave day 16 @9:15 pm to the USA from Rome
Should we add more days to Sorrento or Rome? Both my friend and I want to spend more time in Florence to do some cooking classes and wine tasting so if we change days it would be in Venice, Sorrento or Rome only.
Thank you for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1855-843-8475-AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Greece during Easter week or August
- 12 Iceland driving in March
- 13 Northern Spain road trip
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Help with Spain itinerary
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Where to stay in Naples?
- 21 Driving
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia