My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Ireland for March 2017. I am a bit overwhelmed due to all there is in Ireland to do. I want to make sure we make the most out of our time there. I would love itentiary recommendations from those with knowledge on Ireland!
We leave the States a Friday evening and land in Dublin Saturday morning at around 10 AM. We thought we would spend the first day exploring Ireland and taking it easy because we will probably have some jet lag. For Day 2, my boyfriend would like to do some golfing in Dublin. So we thought we'd do that day 2 and spend the night in Dublin.
We leave Saturday morning at 11.
We want to take a road trip leaving Monday morning from Dublin, needing to be back in Dublin Friday night because of our flight home Saturday morning.
this is where I get overwhelmed... I want to see as much as possible Monday-Friday but don't want to spend the whole time in the car driving. I am very open to recommendations. For my must see list, the cliffs of Mohr and the ring of Kerry. Has anyone done the Murals in Belfast? I think that is something my boyfriend would enjoy. I also want to spend one night at the Ashford Castle. I know it is expensive but it is rated one of the best castles and I think it would be worth it! Other than that we would like to stay on the more affordable side for lodging.
We will be renting a car from the Dublin airport and driving ourselves, in order to be able to make stops along the way whenever we want.
Hopefully I didn't babble too long. I so appreciate any feedback!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer I~800~681:7208 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7 vs
- 2 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Lyceum theatre London
- 5 Wierd Europe map
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 11 Transportation in Brittany
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more