My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece in the end of May/beginning of June 2018 (a later honeymoon). We are planning on going for about 8 days. We definitely want to do Athens for one day to see the sights followed by santorini (we were thinking 3 days) and then we can’t decide which other island to do. We’ve narrowed it down to Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, and Milos. We want beautiful beaches, preferably sand, beautiful sunsets, delicious food with views, white washed town and some exploring. We like a night life but are not huge “party-ers.” Which island would you recommend? How many days are ideal on each island?
Thanks for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 4 Where to buy Saffron?
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 25 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia