My wife and I will be visiting Europe this September.
We will be flying from France to Santorini via Athens where we will be changing airlines.
The last connecting flight from Athens to Santorini leaves at around 6:30 PM. Our flight from France arrives in Athens at around 5:20 PM.
Given the ease of travel within EU countries does anyone know if this is sufficient time for us to catch the connecting flight? I would prefer to not have to spend a night in Athens.
Can our luggage be checked thru to Santorini even though the flights are on 2 different carriers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Manchester hotels
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Visit to France
- 7 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?