We are planning a trip to Croatia for 6 days towards the end of August. We are ariving in Split by ferry from Ancona and will fly out of Dubrovnic 6 days(5 nights) later. We are not completely budget travellers but don't want to spend more than $120 per night. We love spending time on the beach and that is our main reason for the holiday.
This is the itinerary we have so far:
Day 1-3: Take a ferry from Split to Hvar and stay there 2 nights. Plan to stay in Hvar town?
Day 3-4: Travel to Korcula and spend the day and night there.
Day 4-6: Travel to Dubrovnic and spend 2 days and 2 nights there.
My questions are:
1. Do I need to book any ferry/bus in advance to get between these towns?
2. Have we split our time correctly? Is Korcula worth a visit?
3. We are not planning on renting a car, will we be fine with public transport?
4. Any suggestions on places to stay are appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토추천사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?