We are planning a summer trip to Belgium-Holland (about 10 people incl. kids). Since we have kids with us and because we like to stay at least 2 nites in most places - this is is what we have come up with :
Day 1 : Arrive Amsterdam (Base in Netherlands) Explore Amsterdam
Day 2 - Explore Amsterdam
Day 3 : Amsterdam (Suggested day trips : Edam/Alkmaar (cheese markets), harlem/leiden,zanse schans)
Day 4 Amsterdam (Suggested day trips : Edam/Alkmaar (cheese markets), harlem/leiden,zanse schans)
Day 5 - Amsterdam with day trip to The Hague (1 hour train ride from amsterdam)
Day 6 - Fly Amsterdam to Brussels (Base in Belgium) - Explore Brussels
Day 7 - Explore Brussels
Day 8 - Day trip to Antwerp (1.5 hours by train from brussels)
Day 9 - Day trip to Ghent (30 minutes by train from Brussels)
Day 10 - Day trip to Bruges (1 hour by train from Brussels)
Day 11 - Fly out of Brussels
1. Will the above work or should we spend more / less time in certain places
2. Is there a train between Amsterdam and Brussels that we should take instead of flying?
3. Should we add places which are not on here or remove places?
In all we can spend about 14 days including travel time - so the current itinerary does leave us with a couple of days in hand
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Scotland ideas
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 12 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg