My fiancé and I are flying into Rome August 16 and out of Venice August 30 (I know August isn't ideal, but I'm a teacher). We already booked the hotel in Rome for 4 nights and were planning to fly into Sardinia for 3 nights but decided against it, so now we have 3 days to fill up. The thing is, we also booked the hotel in Florence for 3 nights assuming we would fly from Sardinia into Florence. So, this is what our itinerary looks like right now:
August 16-19: Rome (including a day trip to Pompeii?) [BOOKED HOTEL for 4 nights]
August 20-22: ?????
August 23-25: Florence [BOOKED HOTEL for 3 nights]
August 26: Siena?
August 27: Cinque Terre?
August 28-29: Venice
We are 28 years old and we love: drinking wine, dancing, eating (my fiancé is a huge foodie), art, history and local culture. We understand that covering a lot of territory will be tiresome, but we look forward to unwinding at the end of each night with a good meal and a bottle (or two) of wine. Also, this is our honeymoon trip, so we'd like to squeeze some romance in there if possible
We would appreciate any and all input, thanks in advance!!!
p.s. We are NOT interested in visiting Milan (I've been there before and did not enjoy it at all!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h care24/7
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany