well I'm finally booked for my European getaway. I did try this two years ago but ended up canceling my European trip due to frustration and confusion!
I am booked to go to Paris on August 16, 2013 then to fly to Barcelona on August 22, 2013 and then to board a Disney cruise of the Mediterranean on August 24, 2013.
The flights are booked, and now I am trying once again to find accommodations in these great cities..
I'm thinking about either an apartment or a hotel with connecting rooms near the Eiffel Tower and the seventh district. I should say that we are a family of five with two adults, and three children ages 10, 8, and 6.
In Barcelona we would like to stay near the beach as we envision the two days in Barcelona to be mostly a beach vacation before we board the Disney cruise for Europe.
I would appreciate any suggestions from the board, our budget is roughly US$3-US$400 a night for premium accomidations, but can be flexible as we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip.
Thanks once again, I will keep the board informed as to what happens on our trip and how we managed to survive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which language school in Italy?
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 Dubrovnik
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 18 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!