I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVG Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 13 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 14 Iceland driving in March
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 Northern Spain road trip
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate