My boyfriend and I are planning a 2 week trip through Croatia in August. We are from Brazil and would like to make the most out of it since it is such a long way from home. I have been reading a lot about the country but wasn't able to figure out how many days to stay in each city and what's the best way to get from one place to the other.
We wanted to see Hvar, Brac, Dubrovnik, Korcula, and a city in Montenegro.
Here are a few of our questions:
1) Is it worth it to spend a night in Split? Or should we just see it during the day on our way to Hvar.
2) Is Plitvice worth seeing? We are not a very nature-oriented couple, could we visit on a day trip?
3) How far are Brac and Hvar from each other? Can we stay in Hvar and visit Brac during a day trip?
4) What city do you recommend we visit in Montenegro?
Thank you very much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact HOTMAIL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Driving
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
Help wit Itinerary - 2 weeks in Croatia and Montenegro in August