Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 गजब@AOL Password Reset 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7??
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Current plan for March trip
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 10 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 beware of robbed in Milan
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017