My husband, 2 sons (15 and 10) and I will be spending 3 days in Paris at the end of July. We like to do the typical tourist stuff, as well as eat and shop (unique things and not chain stores but nothing extravagant or by top designers). We have narrowed down our apartment search to 4 apartments, in the following areas. What are the pro's and con's of each neighborhood? Which would you choose? Thank you.
Apartment #1: 4th district, rue de pernelle, near chatelet metro station
Apartment #2: 3rd district; one block from Place des Vosges, near intersection of Rue de Pas de La Mule and Bd Beaumarchais; near metro breguet sabin
Apartment #3: Near val de grace hospital; 5th district?
Apartment #4: Rue Montmartre, Paris, Île-de-France 75001, France; near Saint-Eustache church
We would appreciate any and all input. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎18882790246☎ WEBROOT Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017