I am planning to visit Switzerland from Copenhagen wih my parents for just 2 or 3 days. I am looking at booking tickets either to Zurich or Geneva. But once there i need info about what places to visit ( scenic) and how much does the train tickets cost and how to get there etc..etc..any info is appreciated. I need the info ASAP as i need to book my tickets 2day.My email is [email protected]
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AOL tec*h care sbaba!
- 2 HP printer 1:800:570:1233 installations Contact HP Tec*h care
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 Netherlands- Texel
- 5 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 6 Keukenhaf
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 9 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 10 9 day trip to France
- 11 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Sleep at Heathrow
- 19 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 20 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 21 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 22 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 Rail vs. Plane
- 25 Arezzo - how much time?