I need help in planning a trip for 2 couples ( my family) - They are going to Interlaken and staying at Victoria Jungfrau, but don't have an itinerary after that.
They can go to France, Germany or Italy.. In total they will have 2-3 weeks. They are older and quite sedentary so hiking is out of the question. They will begin their trip mid- April and want to fly out of Zurich. I know this is very loose, but any advice would be appreciated. They have travelled these countries, and would prefer to just visit a few spots that have luxury hotels. I read the other forum topics and understand that Montreux is very charming or that they could see Geneva and Lucerne. I was thinking they might want to take the train to Northern Italy or even into France, but I honestly don't know where to begin, hence my request for help.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 Self Drive UK tour
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 11 2 week May trip with kids
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Spain or Portugal
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please