Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Getting around Lisbon
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Rome Hotel
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 17 Spain in 2018
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 21 Christmas week in Ireland
- 22 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.