travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Greece in end October
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Favorite London memories
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Avignon
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 8 months around Europe
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?