Hello fellow travelers,
I’ve been planning a trip to Spain this summer and have received many great tips on the itinerary on a different thread ( http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/please-help-with-itinerary-draft-for-madrid-andalucia.cfm), but I have run into a snag finalizing transportation between cities. I have read that the Granada train station is closed, and many are using the buses instead. However, when I have followed the links that have been shared, I can’t begin to decipher the various schedules!
On www.alsa.es/en, when I try to enter Point of Departure: Seville, that shows, but when I enter Destination: Ronda, it defaults to Ondara. Is Ondara where we want to go?
Or if I try to enter Point of Departure: Ronda, it defaults to Barcelona Ronda, and that doesn’t sound at all like what I want.
On www.samar.es, I have tried entering Ronda under Origin and Granada under Destination. Ronda appears, but greyed out and Granada won’t enter.
I have seen links to taqui.sinfe.net, but that doesn’t open anything for me!
I have already booked some trains for the beginning of our trip, and I’d prefer to do rail travel for the rest, but it sounds like that won’t be an option in July. Can anyone help clarify if we really need to go by bus, and how on earth to see the timetable?
Specifically, I need to know the name of the bus stations for Seville, Ronda, Granada and Malaga.
The buses look good, and I know that we could wait until we get there to buy tickets, but I don’t even know how many buses/day there are or what times they run.
Thank you so much to anyone who can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
Help please: bus/train travel in July! Seville-Ronda-Granada-Malaga
Hello fellow travelers,