I am attempting to plan an 8 day trip to Europe for this July. My boyfriend and I are looking to combine some sightseeing with relaxing/outdoor activities We were thinking of starting in Switzerland and/or Italy-- really interested in places like Lake Lugano for 2-3 days (we've been to Como and loved it) though open to any ideas down there.. and then skipping over to another city or two (ideas like Genoa, Venice, Zurich, Vienna...). I would even venture into Provence -- have been to coast of French Riviera but not in the countryside.
Would love to hear what thoughts are ... i.e. what is feasible and best worth our (limited) time... also what's ideal to do at that time of the year...
Also to note, we have seen most of the major Europe sites/cities, so looking for different options/off the beat options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche Research Help
- 2 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Greece in end October
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Favorite London memories
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe