We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 23 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland