My fiancé and I are planning a 2 week honeymoon in Greece arriving on July 1st.
After reading a lot reviews I've put this tentative itinerary together.
Arrive in Athens,
Spend extra day in Athens
Fly to Crete
7 days in Crete
Fly/Ferry? to Santorini
4 days in Santorini
Does this seem like a good itinerary? Any suggestions. I would love recommendations of things to do in all three locations as well, especially Crete.
In Crete we want to be at a resort and relax and swim in the water, and we'd also like to visit some ruins and archeological sites.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy New passport, driver's license, ID card, visa, Marijuana cards
- 2 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 17 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Current plan for March trip
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select