I am just starting to plan our September 2015 honeymoon to Italy. The problem is, I just have no idea where to start as far as an itinerary goes.
I have been to Florence and Pisa, so I do not want to include them in this trip?
I do not want to do too much moving around (hotel to hotel). We haven't decided on the length of the trip yet, perhaps about a week and half or two weeks would unfortunately be the max.
Should we do Rome and Venice? Cinque Terre? Sicily? Sorrento? Amalfi Coast? I was trying to keep it to two locations and then maybe possible day trips from those home bases.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 8 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary