I'm going to Ljubljana this September and I would like to take a night train from there to Budapest. I've been doing a lot of research but I can't seem to find anything. There's one, but it seems it runs only on July and August. Ideally I would like to depart from Ljubljana, but I'm also thinking on going to Zagreb and getting there the train (it's closer, so it seems more possible for a train to exist). I know this question's been asked before, but the schedules are constantly changing and all the answers from the posts I've seen were not reliable.
Thanks in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 3 Portugal
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 Browsing Barcelona
- 6 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 10 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 14 Croatia in mid/late October
- 15 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 16 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 17 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 18 Help with Venice Trip?
- 19 Dubrovnik
- 20 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 23 Norte Dame light show!
- 24 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!