I will be on a business trip to the Netherlands for 2 weeks and would like to visit Paris on the weekend of 12th and 13th May. I will be staying at Den Bosch and the train ride will be about 4.5 hrs to paris with a fare of about E100 one way.
I would like to see the Eiffel tower, louvre museum, notre dame church, boat ride on the river in Paris.
1. if I travel on friday evening to paris and reach pairs Nord about midnight are there good hosetls where I can stay for 2 nights with prices around E30 / night, just want a place to sleep at night, nothing more.
2. Are there any places other than those listed above which I can visit in Paris ? Especially since I have 2 full days and 1 full night ( I intend to take a night boat tour of the city and also night visit of eiffel tower )
3, Are there any guided bicycle tour of the Paris city which I can do on the second day ?
Any other suggestions also are welcome.
FYI, I have a valid schengen visa and other than travel from den Bosch and Paris , I can spend about E80 / day for food, site seeing etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Croatia in mid/late October
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 9 Help with Venice Trip?
- 10 Dubrovnik
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 16 Norte Dame light show!
- 17 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 10 Days in Austria
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Greece in end October
- 24 Champagne Tours
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017