I'm planning on traveling through Switzerland with my girlfriend for a brief 3 days (December 26th-29th) and then we are flying/train (which ever is the cheapest option) to Amsterdam (on the 29th) and want to know what you guys recommend. To give you some background info, Im planning on flying in from Nuremburg but I can't decide which airport (either Geneva/Zurich) Flights are drastically cheaper to Zurich so that's my top option and immediately after We want to travel to the Zermatt to see the Matterhorn and maybe make a stop in Interlaken. But considering we only have 3 days and then we have to leave for Amsterdam on the 29th do you think this can be done? If so, what do you guys recommend? Best/Cheapest way to travel? Thank you all so much in advance for you time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 paris to london- day trip
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 South of France
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 which language school in Italy?
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Dubrovnik