Need your urgent help...
we are trying to book a train ticket from Malaga to Madrid on 15th July. tried to book through renfe but have been totally lost on its website...
can you please guide on the best way of doing this? any help will be highly appreciated!
many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800~681 7208 Installation Contact शिकार HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h AJ
- 3 Visit to France
- 4 Barcelona to Malaga
- 5 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 12 family trip to Germany and more
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 two days in Nice
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!