So with my upcoming trip to Paris this June, I have coveted the Roger Vivier shoe store in years past. I have always wanted a pair of RV flats, i just love the classic styling. But alas, the price is stratospheric!
Hopping around to various websites, I came across the Roger Vivier store at this link http://www.rogervivierflats.com/
Now wondering why the prices are sooo discounted. I then looked at other sites selling RV and alas no such discounts. The retail price in stores is comparable to the full $600 and upwards price of most of the other sites ( i live part time in Miami for the winter and I priced them at a RV store in Miami).
So savvy ones, I am missing something on the enclosed link? I looked over the shipping and return policy and indeed they look strict, but I didn't see anything amiss, but I am not as savvy as some of you! I just wouldn't want to blindly send cc details and come to find out that the website is a fraud ( such a suspicious mind, I know!)or that the shoes are irregular.
I'm not concerned that the shoes are from last years, the year before or even from the year before that. I think RV shoes are timeless.
I'm looking at in particular the RV Black Belle Vivier Ballerina Flats Pumps in Black. Its on sale for 50% off!!
I would wear these shoes out for dinner and such, not for walking around Paris, and I would do the same here at home.
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 10 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia