Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

HELP - NEED APARTMENT OR APARTMENT HOTEL FOR 3 NIGHTS IN PARIS (2 ADULTS & 2 KIDS)

HELP - NEED APARTMENT OR APARTMENT HOTEL FOR 3 NIGHTS IN PARIS (2 ADULTS & 2 KIDS)

Jan 15th, 2001, 07:58 AM
Jeff

Help, I'm planning a trip to London and Paris in June with my wife and 2 kids. We have a nice apartment lined up in London (Scala House), but can't find an apartment in Paris willing to rent us a one bedroom for 3 nights (don't blame them if they can rent it for a week). Any thoughts?? Willing to spend ~$250 a night and want a one bedroom, with a W/D, a kitchen, shower in a nice quiet neighborhood with shops and restaurants. An apartment hotel would be OK as well. Thanks.

Jan 15th, 2001, 09:08 AM
Peg

Jeff, Do a search for Citadines Apart'Hotels in France. They have several Paris locations and you can book for several days, instead of a one week minimum. A friend stayed at the one near Les Halles in October and liked it very much. (Could be www.citadines.com I'm just not sure)

Jan 15th, 2001, 04:03 PM
Jerald

Last April My Wife, 2 grandchildren & I stayed @ the Home Plaza Bastille. It was very nice in a quiet neighborhoor 1/2 block from Metro. They have family suites w/stove/ref. etc. We paid $169.00 per nite w/Buffet breakfast

Jan 15th, 2001, 06:55 PM
Cher4Travel

Contact wwwChezvous.com in California. They have many apartments available in Paris. All different sizes and prices. You are able to go into the website and look at the different apartments..lots of fun. We have rented from them several times, and have never been disappointed.
Good Luck, Cher4travel

Jan 15th, 2001, 07:41 PM
Sue

Re Jerald's posting, that's Home Plazza Bastille. Thanks for the info, Jerald--I like the idea of not being nailed in to the Sat-Sat traditional apt. rental and I had seen mention of the HPB elsewhere.

Jan 16th, 2001, 03:41 AM
Randall Smith

Hi Jeff,

We have an apartment in the Latin Quarter that may fit your needs. It is larger, but perfect for a family of four because it has two full baths, two bedrooms, living room, dining room, and custom kitchen. The price falls within your price range. You can look at the my website and email me if you want. If ours is unavailable I do have some other resources and will be happy to try to help you find a place. Website is: http://www.lacigaleparis.com. Email me privately if you would like.

Sincerely,

Randall Smith

Jan 16th, 2001, 05:46 AM
Tom

Try www.hotelapartments.com. Nice person with a pictures etc.

Jan 22nd, 2001, 06:49 PM
wendy

Try www.locaflat.com