Reload this Page >

Help me find a long-lost friend from Muenster, Germany

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2001, 07:00 PM
Carol

Almost 20 years ago we hosted a young math teacher from Muenster, Germany. We lost touch over the years. He taught in Barcelona, married while in Spain, and moved back to Germany. And we moved. We will be in Germany in the Fall and would love to see him (and his family.) Where do I start? I don't speak German. Anyone out there have any ideas? Is the Muenster phone book on-line? Is there an organization for teachers? Please help me find Josef Nottelmann! Thank you for any ideas. Carol <BR>

Old Mar 21st, 2001, 09:15 PM
Carol

I got my answer from Russ on the all Experts-Germany message board. I think it is the same Russ I have seen giving great advise on this board. Thank you Russ!

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 12:11 AM
xxx

What did he say? Did he know him?

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 03:33 AM
xxx

Is this a different website? <BR>I would like the address if possible. <BR>Thank you in advance.

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 09:05 AM
Carol

No, Russ did not know him but he knew where to look (which was what I was hoping for.) <BR> The website is AllExperts.com. Then you can go to Germany, France, etc. - A very useful and well-set up site, like this board. I also tried ask.com (ask Jeeves) but had no luck there.