Our list is down to 2 apartments. I've taken a look with Google Street and they seem to be in opposite nighbourhoods in terms of ambiance!
The first one seems to be in a very touristy area. Will we find nice restaurants and bars not overcrowded with tourists? http://www.vrbo.com/287729
This one seems off the center, but surrounded by businesses. Are there nice places to have a drink and eat in a walking distance? http://www.homelidays.co.uk/prague/apartment-flat-255591en1.htm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 9 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 10 Driving
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 18 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna