Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. Should we just fly directly to Santorini or should we take time to visit Athens and then visit the Cyclades by ferry? Secondly, could someone help us choose 3 islands to visit? We have in mind: Santorini, Mykonos, Ios, Naxos and Paros. Which of these islands can't we miss?
We are looking for the best nightlife, the best beaches and the best view. (in order of importance).
And we are kinda on a budget (max. 100 euros per night), so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb and hostelworld.
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Christmas Markets 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 12 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 13 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 14 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 10 days in europe
- 19 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 20 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed