We ( 2 Adults +1 kid 4yr) are planning the following - can you please suggets if it makes sense
Paris ( 4N / 5D ) - Day trip to brusells or Normandy?
Leave paris for interlaken by TGV
Interlaken base ( 4N /3D) - Go around - is it possible to go Zermatt?
Interlaken - Lucern
One night in LUcern (1N /1D)
depart for Milan ( 1N/1D)'
Depart milan for Cinque Terra - Stay @ Cinque teraa( 3N/3D)
Depart for Rome - 2D/2N
Depart for Venice - 2 D/2N
Depart venice to london.
Now the questions i have are:
1) Is day trip to normandy or brussels make more sense from paris
2) is interlaken better as a base ? or should we change it to explore Switzerland for 3 days
3) Should we buy Swiss pass to move around Switzerland?
4) Entering italy (milan ) from Lucerne possible and makes sense?
5) should we buy local travel pass for italy given we are 7-8 days in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ Tec*h
- 2 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 ICELAND in February
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in Portugal
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017
help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July