We will be visiting London in this October for 7 days. We will have a 6 year old child with us. I need help on the following things..
1 We intend to stay near lincoln inn field....need suggestions on good hotels or Bed and breakfast. Our budget is around 150GBP( its flexible). we r undecided on whether to stay in a BB or a hotel. We r considering a BB bcoz of the advantage of having a kitchenette. r there any security concerns in BBs?
2 Since we have a young kid , we r planning to visit Legoland. Is it a good idea to visit ireland or scotland in this season since we r not used to extreme cold climate? Also which other places we can visit around London which might interest my child?
Any suggetsions will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Le Marche Research Help