I'm only 19 and for my 20th birthday I want to travel to Ireland.
I have been struggling with my identity and life has been mentally challenging for me these past few years. I feel like traveling to that beautiful country (that I've always been fond of) will help me connect with myself and find who I am. I need to go alone because my friends weigh me down. I'm just wondering if it's safe. I'm debating if I should stay in an affordable AirBnb or a hotel. I've never traveled before so any tips would be helpful. Any city in particular that I should stay in if I'm looking for scenery, safety, and tourism?
Oh and my last concern is the flight. What's the cheapest airline to fly with?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer I~800~681:7208 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Wierd Europe map
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 15 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 16 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 17 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 18 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 19 Transportation in Brittany
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 Paris Apartment
- 22 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?