My husband and I are travelling to Istanbul: he has an Italian Passport, and I have a U.S. one.
Does this mean I need a Visa to enter, and he does not?
Or are we both suppose to get a Visa for Turkey because we're travelling together as a family from the U.S.?
Very confused. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 6 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
Help! Husband & I travelling to Istanbul, but we have different Passports!