So I tried tonight booking tickets on TGV for two tickets to Reims ( round trip) for June 15-16.
Got the right website, did the "Antartica" thing, went thru the entire process just fine
Payment was rejected. Used Amex. First time Amex sent an email just checking on if the charge was a fraud ( of course, it's foreign charge, how did I forget). So called Amex back, authorized the charge, went back to website, ran thru it all over again, rejected again.
It's not my credit, it's pristine and Amex approved the charge
So what in the heck am I doing wrong?????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Arezzo - how much time?
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Barcelona tour option help please
HELP! Having hard time booking tickets to Reims on TGV site