Going to Italy for 8 nights flying into Naples out of Rome mid August two adults one teenager..
To see Pompeii, naples, amalfi & Revello, Sorrento seems the best base, but Hotels with pools (whats left at this stage!) in Sorrento town seem overpriced and basic for our room budget (€130 - €160 per night) so I have begun to look at Sant'agata de gofii or Sant'Agnello meaning we have more chance of a pool/better teen friendly hotel with resturants in walking distance rather than staying in the hills of Sorrento and having to rely on shuttle buses to go for dinner etc, has anybody stayed in these areas with kids?
Is Massa Lubrensse just too far out for day trips?
Or would you suggest arriving in Naples (I've heard mixed reviews on the area) and staying there one night to see museum and Pompeii and then heading round to Amalfi and staying there for the 4 nights to travel around the coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drivers license when renting a scooter on Tenerife
- 2 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 3 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 4 Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 10 Days in Austria
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 Champagne Tours
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 25 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
Help! Hard find hotel in or around Sorrento For August with Teenager