I am traveling from Brasov, Romania to Budapest in July, so I bought a pair of train tickets from the MAV site. However, apparently I need to be in Hungary to pick up the tickets from a kiosk, which won't help me since I'll need the tickets to even get to Hungary! Is there anyone in Hungary who would be willing to print the tickets out at a kiosk for me and then send them to me in the USA? I will gladly reward anyone who can help me.
This isn't a scam (I don't know how it could be since I'll be giving you MY confirmation code for the tickets). Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact MCAFEE 24 calling
- 2 प्रत्युत्तर CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 3 Rail vs. Plane
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Self Drive UK tour
- 9 Where to See Flamenco
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 14 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 15 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 16 Airport Transfer
- 17 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Arezzo - how much time?
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view