I need some help in deciding itinery for long week end in andalucia.
my husband is joining myself and 2 daughters (11 and 14) in Malaga on thrusday night for a week end in andalucia and Will leave monday morning early from Seville.
We will have spent 2 night in Granada by then and visited alhambra and will head to day trip to Cordoba on Monday and then 3 days in Seville.
Husband arrives dinner time Thursday in Malaga airport.
I was planning to sleep in Malaga and book car and drive to Ronda on Friday morning after breakfast. Drive through Antequera for a hike and reach Ronda for the night.
Any alternative itinery by car to Ronda?
Leave Ronda Saturday morning after a wonder and then I thought of 2 very different options:
1) drive via Arcos de la Frontiera to Cadiz and spend night in Cadiz
spend Sunday in the area and head back to seville for the night.
2) drive via arocs de la frontiera towards the Donana national park heading to sleep on the edge of the park, close to El Rocio (in Ardea Purpurea Lodge in Villamanrique) on Saturday night.
It could be an alternative and different place to stay from the busy cities?
spend sunday visiting donana national park 4x4 trip, horse riding and hiking ?
heading back to seville for the night dropping car
Could you help me please. too many interesting things to see and do. Husband in not into sightseeing and loves the outdoors. Girls and I will do lots of visiting in Granada, Seville and Cordoba. Does it make sense to avoid Cadiz and do donana instead?
any alternative route?
Where could I plan to sleep for early monday morning flight from Seville and train to Cordoba?
Looking forward to having some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 two days in Nice
- 9 Milan airport--which one
- 10 New fast track
- 11 Packing Champagne
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family
help for weekend andalucia: Malaga-Ronda + donana national park or cadiz