We are a family of 3, my little one has almost two years and we are flying to Cagliari this 2nd of September until the 11th, we are staying with friends there and we have been here already.
This time we are planning to rent a car for 4/5 days and go to the north. I really want to go to La Maddalena, but would love your advise:
- is it worth to stay in La maddalena itself for 2 or 3 days or would you suggest a one day excursion by boat? If you suggest to stay there, anywhere in particular?
- I have hear from other places where we could stay up north like: Santa Teresa de Galura, Castelsardo
We would like to stay really near the beach.
I have hear that stintino is really nice.
We were advise to go 2 days on our way north through the east cost and stop at Santa Maria Navarrese or Arbatax and take an excursion there with the boat.. if we dont take the boat in this area will we find easy and accesible nice beaches?
The other days we will stay near cagliari and were advise to go Costa Rei and Villasimius... would you suggest anywhere specific in this area?
If you have also any recommendation for family friendly accommodation, hotel, flat through airbnb or any other similar it will be great!
If you have any itinerary or suggestion I'd really appreciate it.
Many thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h care24/7
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany