I would need some help on my Europe itinerary. I am going with my boyfriend for approximately 3 weeks. Both of us haven't been to Europe before, but we sorta collated the cities we'd like to visit.
We will be flying in from London.
Amsterdam: 19th Dec – 21st Dec (19th and 20th night in Amsterdam)
Berlin: 21st Dec – 25th Dec (Morning flight) (21st to 24th night in Berlin)
Krakow: 25th Dec - 28th Dec (25th and 26th night in Krakow) 27th night leaving to Prague
Prague: 28th Dec – 2 Jan (29th to 1st night in Prague)
Munich: 2nd Jan - 4th Jan (2nd night in Munich) 3rd night leaving to Venice
Venice: 4th Jan – 5th Jan (4th night in Venice)
Rome: 5th Jan – 8th Jan (5th to 7th night in Rome)
Paris: 8th Jan - 10th Jan (8th and 9th night in Paris)
**We have a budget of 3000 pounds (For 2 pax)
We are just unsure if we should take flights or trains from city to city.
Sorry if it's really messy, we are open to all opinions/views, thank you so much in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez