Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Help Contacting Limoservicerome.com (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/help-contacting-limoservicerome-com-305434/)

Adriatx1 Apr 9th, 2003 02:14 PM

Help Contacting Limoservicerome.com

I have been trying to access Limoservicerome.com for months and have been unable to get through to their website. I also sent an email to [email protected], with no answer.<BR><BR>Does anyone know if they are still operating, or are they just really busy?<BR><BR>Any suggestions on reaching them or alternatives would be welcome.<BR><BR>Thanks.

LuluG Apr 9th, 2003 05:34 PM

Email = limoservicerome@inwind<BR><BR>I learned that they had a problem with computer hackers into their system, and I had a problem getting ahold of them at first until someone gave me this email address. &quot;Andrea&quot; will get back to you right away.

Scullysioux Apr 9th, 2003 05:41 PM

I just used limoservice rome a week and a half ago to get to the Rome airport so they are still in business. I was able to contact them with the above mentioned e-mail with no problem to confirm my registration. Andrea is very quick to respond within 48 hours.

andy Apr 9th, 2003 07:19 PM

the email address is :<BR>[email protected]<BR><BR>Lulu left off the .it ( signifying ITALY)<BR><BR>Yes-they are still operating--seems to have had a problem with their computer...<BR><BR>Send it to the attention of &quot;Andrea&quot; and he normally answers within 24 hrs...<BR><BR>Hope you can reach them.....I just heard from Andrea the other day....<BR><BR>

mo_han1 Apr 9th, 2003 11:12 PM

I have also been trying for some time. I went into google.com and found www.limoservicesrome.com (with an s). Would this be the same company? I got through to their website this morning so is obviously still running.

Adriatx1 Apr 10th, 2003 05:38 AM

Thank you for the info. I'll try this e-mail address.<BR><BR>I'm on my final countdown. I can hardly wait.

bookchick Apr 10th, 2003 06:35 AM

No, mo_han1, these are 2 different companies, charging 2 different rates. Andrea's company is the least expensive of the two, and I've used them &amp; been very satisfied with their service.<BR><BR>BC

andy Apr 10th, 2003 04:01 PM

Mo Han- NO NO NO --<BR><BR>[email protected] <BR><BR>is the CORRECT email addy to reach ANDREA at Limoservice...This is the less expensive and BETTER limoservice--like BookChick stated.....<BR><BR>Best of luck reaching Andrea- He normally responds within 24 hrs....<BR><BR>

RosieM Apr 10th, 2003 04:04 PM

Just received an email reply from <BR>Andrea at Limoservicerome- their web site will be up and running again in 48 hours. In the meantime , you can email - they need number in party, date and time you are arriving and where you are going, if you need a price quote.

andy Apr 10th, 2003 07:44 PM

ttt

Adriatx1 Apr 11th, 2003 01:48 PM

FYI<BR><BR>I did e-mail the new address and got a reply yesterday. <BR><BR>Andrea said the cost to go from FCO airport to the Piazza Navona area for one person would be 50 euros including tax. I thought the price was supposed to be closer to 40 euros.<BR><BR>Thanks.

bookchick Apr 11th, 2003 01:51 PM

They took me from the airport to a hotel in the Spanish Steps area for either 42 or 45 Euros twice in the past couple of months.<BR><BR>BC

ParadiseLost Apr 11th, 2003 04:00 PM

Adriatx1: There was a surcharge for Sundays, holidays and off-peak hours. I forget what the off-peak hours are but it's something like 7pm-7am, 8pm-8am.<BR> My arrival and departure last month were both on Sundays and the cost was 50e.<BR> Their normal price last month was 42e. Regards, Walter

Melissa Apr 11th, 2003 07:34 PM

Another vote of confidence in LimoService Rome. 38 euros for 2 from Fiumicino to Piazza Venezia.

mastad Apr 13th, 2003 04:09 PM

The train from FCO to Roma Termini is a good alternative. It is located in the INTL terminal, is cheap, fast, and if you arrive in Rome around rush hour it will get you into Rome faster than a car.

dedlaw Apr 14th, 2003 07:37 AM

How about BestinRome.com? They are less expensive for the (seemingly) same service -- anyone with experience?

Adriatx1 Apr 14th, 2003 11:08 AM

Thanks for the reminder about holidays, etc. That explains the higher fare.<BR><BR>Adria

KathleenL Apr 15th, 2003 02:46 PM

Thanks for the suggestions re: Adriatx1's question. As a result I have arranged transportation to and from the airport from limoservicerome.com. I e-mailed and received a reply within 24 hours. It was also recommended on the slow travelers site.