I will travel with my girlfriend around the 1st of May but we have three options: Amsterdam, Azure coast or Istanbul.
Let me first tell you about them a little bit.
It is a 7 day trip (3 nights sleep). First we would visit Munich and be there for 8h sightseeing and visiting Hofbrauhaus brewery, and then continue for Amsterdam where we would get the next day. The first day in Amsterdam we will be mostly sightseeing, take a ride in a boat on canals and we will visit a pub. The second day there is Queen's Day celebration. Third day we are free to do anything on our own. The fourth day Zaanse Schans and Volendam. In the evening we are leaving Amsterdam and going to Vienna. The next day we will spend in Vienna and that is it.
It is 6 day trip (3 nights). We would stay in Nice.
Day 1- Nice sightseeing
Day 2- visit to Saint Tropez, Caen, Antibes.
Day 3- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Menton
Day 4- We are leaving Nice and going to San Remo and Genova and that is it.
Between those visits we will have some free time in Nice to do something on our own.
It is also 6 day trip (3 nights).
Day 1 - sightseeing and free time
Day 2 - visiting more sights, free time and in the evening Turkish night (a dinner in a restaurant and belly dance).
Day 3 - cruising Phosphorus
Day 4 - free time and in the evening leaving Istanbul and that is it.
What would you suggest me to choose? I like all three options and cannot decide. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 family trip to Germany and more
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!