I am travelling with my husband and 2 children (8 & 3 years old) to Italy in October 2014.
Need help with:
1) itinerary - currently it is:
Day 1 arrive Rome (early, 09:20)
Days 2 & 3 Rome (hope to see Sistine chapel, colleseum, Spanish steps, Trevino fountain, piazza navona, etc)
Day 4 Catch train from Rome to Florence (10am)
Day 5 Florence
Day 6 7 & 8 - explore Tuscany,:Chianti region with trips to Pisa & Siena (will pick up car in Florence & return day 9 when catching train from Florence to Venice)
Day 9 catch train from Florence to Venice (10am)
Day 10 Venice (day trip to Verona)
Day 11 depart Venice late (after 6pm) so should be able squeeze in few sights?
Thinking of adding an extra day to Venice?
2) how many euros do I need to budget for daily: food, sights, shopping, etc
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Moscow Hotels
- 10 Rome Hotel
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Getting around Lisbon
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 18 Trains - website?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)