I'm going to work in Vienna for 3 months and my wife and my newborn will came with me.
I'ma looking for an apartment but I don't want choose a wrong area...
I would like to find an area near a green zone, but near shop and place where my wife can go with the baby just walking when I'm at work, not so far form the downtown.
I thought near the Prater.. my wife likes running..
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT TOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
Help Best area to live for 3 months in Vienna with a newborn