My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Contact Password Reset supp0rt ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h By ☎Yes!
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 Visit to France
- 4 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 5 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Packing Champagne
- 20 Manchester hotels
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?