I am planning to head to Europe Dec 20th- Jan 2nd. I am starting from Toronto and coming to the states in NYC. I know for sure I want to do Paris for Christmas and either Berlin or Prague for New Year's Eve.. Suggestions for New Years ever with a 6 year old girl will be appreciated. I am kind of planning to hop around to as many places as possible. I plan to come back to my favorite countries once I pick my favorite places.
I plan to travel by train, the eurail pass for 550(15 continuous says) that is 1st class for both my daughter and I since she is free. I want to take as many night trains as possible and sightsee during day. The only place I plan to stay for more than a day in is Paris 24th evening - 26th morning
I will leave from Copenhagen also. I want to see Spain ,France,Netherlands,UK, Germany, Italy, Denmark, and hopefully fly to Greece.
My main concern is my 6 year old and our safety but we want to see as much as possible.. Please go ahead and give me and every little piece of advice..
FYI this is my daughter's Christmas break
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 8 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 9 Driving
- 10 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 18 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 21 Poland--where else to go
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 South of France
Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!